Terms and Conditions
- each attendee must be at least of the age of 18 thus he/she can drink alcohol legally in Czech republic
- children under age of 11years may attend any tour for free if accompanied by a parent or legal attendee
- attendee agrees that he/she will consume alcohol responsible and in appropriate amount
- attendee must not make the trip unpleasant to the other participants so he/she behaves according the right manners
- tour guide has an ultimate right to interrupt the tour anytime without compensation when the attendees do not follow the rules above
- BeerPrague.com is not liable for any lost or stolen things during the trip as well as possible injuries caused
- attendee is asked to be on the agreed meeting point about 15 minutes before the tour starts
- tour guide will wait max 10 minutes after the agreed start time for you to join the tour
- reservations made for the same day as the tour might be declined from capacity reasons
- cancellation received earlier than 1 month before the tour date – 80% refund of the full price
- cancellation received earlier than 2 weeks before the tour date – 60% refund of the full price
- cancellation received earlier than 1 week before the tour date – 40% refund of the full price
- cancellation received earlier than 48 hours before the tour start time – 20% refund of the full price
- cancellation received later than 48 hours before the tour start time – 0% refund of the full price
This privacy notice was updated on 24.05.2018.
1. Personal Data That We Collect
At the time you book a tour or tasting event with us, you will be asked to complete a signup form which requires you to provide your name, phone, email address, or if for a company, your company’s name, a contact person’s phone number, VAT, address and email. This information is required so that we’re able to communicate to you only about the specific booking that you made and is done on a voluntary basis. When you use our site beerprague.com certain information is transmitted to us, for example type and version of your web-browser, operating system, the website you came from and the time of your visit. This data cannot be used by us to identify individual visitors. The data is exclusively used to improve the popularity, content and functionality of our website.
2. How We Store Your Personal Information
The information you provide when you book your beer experience is stored in a database with a highly trusted third-party booking application. Your Personal Data is only stored for as long as necessary to complete your service and to provide us with internal analysis of our tours and services to customers. Our booking system only stores your information for as long as necessary to complete their services and to analyze data.
3. Trusted Third Party Systems That We Work With
We will not share any personal information, unless otherwise explicitly stated, with third parties, unless we are legally obliged to do so or the transfer of data is necessary in order to complete a service you request. External service providers and partners such as, for example, online payment service providers, accountant, ISP, etc. only receive the necessary information to complete your order. In these cases the data is restricted to the absolute minimum needed. Whenever our service providers come into contact with your data we make sure that they are just as careful with the information. If you’d like to read the privacy and security policies of our 3rd party partners, please contact us and we’ll share them with you. We don’t publish the our 3rd party partners info online because of security issues. We are not responsible for the content of third parties’ services though we make every reasonable effort to ensure they follow the legal requirements.
4.1 Cookies on Our Website
These cookies are set by default and are required for beerprague.com to work properly:
- _csrf_token (Cookie is set for form submission security. Expires after 1 hour)
- _last_activity (Contains the date of your last activity on the site. Expires after 1 year)
- _last_visit (This is only relevant to registered system users (which are only our staff members). Expires after 1 year)
- _tracker (Keeps track of the last 5 pages you visited. Expires at the end of each session)
Google Analytics Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
These are the cookies set by Google Analytics for our website:
- _ga (Cookie is used to distinguish users. Expires after 2 year)
- _gat (Cookie is used to throttle request rate. Expires at the end of each session)
- _gid (Cookie is used to distinguish users. Expires at the end of each session)
If you want to opt-out, download and install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for your web browser.
More information on Google Analytics cookies.
- cookieconsent_status (Stores the user’s cookie consent state. Expires after 1 year)
4.2 Disabling Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
4.3 Removal of Cookies
Please refer to your browsers help section to find information on how to remove cookies that are stored in your browser.
4.4 More Information
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However if you are still looking for more information then please contact us.
More on cookies: https://cookiesandyou.com/
From time to time we ask our clients if we can take photos of them participating in our tours and tastings. Only if clients give us written permission, we can then use the photos on our sites beerprague.com, facebook.com, twitter.com or instagram.com. If any client decides at anytime that they do not want us to use their photo on our sites or social media, they can simply write us, and we’ll take the photo down within 24 hours.
7. Children’s Privacy
Our beer experiences are not intended for anyone that is below 18 years old. We do not knowingly collect personal information from users under the age of 18 who are governed by their respective national laws.
8. Your Rights
We take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. You have the right:
- To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you
- To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate
- To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you
Modifying Personal Data: If you’ve given us your Personal Data, you can modify it anytime. Please contact us, and we’ll inform you what data we have (which is always the absolute minimum needed), and we’ll modify it based on your request and what we can do within our system.
Removing Personal Data: If you want to have your Personal Data removed, please contact us. We’ll find out what data we have, and take the necessary steps to have it completely removed.
If you have any further questions or concerns over how we store your personal data please write or call us and we’ll be happy to provide you with more information. For the purpose of the GDPR we are the data controller and any enquiry regarding the collection or processing of your data should be addressed to our using the contact details below:
+420 735 046 744
Beer Prague (registered under the name Weekends, s.r.o, ., ID No. (or IC in Czech) 05839149, or VAT (DIC) CZ05839149, registered at the address of Vorařská 2075/2, Prague, Czech Republic